Paul Miller, president of Paul Miller Auto Group LLC, has a long history of competitive driving internationally in Porsches. In the mid-1980's, Paul campaigned factory 935 supported turbo in the IMSA GT series and 924 Turbo in the Trans-Am Series. In recent years, the bulk of his energy has been focused on his business, and especially on his customers. His three sons Paul "Trent" Miller, Bryce Miller and Hayes Miller all play an active role in day-to-day operations of our stores.
Bryce has followed in his dad's footsteps by spending his weekends away from the store as a professional race car driver piloting the #48 Paul Miller Racing Porsche 911 in the American LeMans Series (ALMS). Together, with the support of their team and Porsche factory driver Marco Holzer, they take on the some of the world's leading auto manufacturers in the hyper competitive GT class. They battle fender to fender with the likes of General Motors, BMW, Dodge, Ferrari, Lotus and Aston Martin.
Over the years, Paul Miller Auto Group has achieved recognition among the top 10 dealers in sales nationally with Porsche, Audi, Land Rover, and BMW.
"We pride ourselves in delivering a truly outstanding experience to our customers at all levels and across all departments. We work hard to ensure our customers are dealt with honestly, in a straightforward manner, professionally, and courteously"
- Paul Miller
Notable Events in Our History:
- In 1976 Paul Miller, Inc. opened its doors for the first time. Initially based at 250 Route 46, the dealership consisted solely of the Porsche and Audi franchises.
- In 1986, we became one of the Charter Range Rover (now Land Rover) dealers in the United States.
- In 1991, we added Rolls Royce and Bentley.
- In 2000, we were pleased to announce the addition of Paul Miller BMW to our family of fine automobiles.
- For 2004 we had an exciting array of facility upgrades. We performed a complete remodeling of our Rolls Royce and Bentley store and in June of 2004 we opened the doors to the largest and most technologically advanced Audi Dealership in the country.
- In the summer of 2007 we broke ground on our new and exciting BMW Dealership - which officially opened in the summer of 2008. This state of the art building has a two floor showroom where we display all of the available BMW models. BMW's most unique feature is the awe inspiring spiral ramp which displays vehicles as you wind your way from one floor to the next. BMW service clients will be amazed by our unmatched service facility.
- We ended 2007 on a exciting note when we added the Honda franchise, located in West Caldwell, NJ to our family of fine automobiles that December.
- In May of 2011 we purchased Loman Subaru in our hometown of Parsippany NJ
- In January 2012 we were thrilled to add Volkswagen in Barnardsville New Jersey to our group - especially exciting for us as they are the parent company to Audi, Bentley & Porsche